The Eternal Dance-Love Quotes

The Eternal Dance


When she is there, it is my day.
When she is not, it is my night.
For she is the very light of my day,
and in retreat, her shadow, my night.

And with this night, her body's warmth and I must part
but cold, I do not feel, for she has touched my heart.
I sleep so peacefully, through the night I stay warm,
till I awaken in smiles, for my sun has yet again taken form.
-----------------------

Love Is

Love is words that cannot be written
Feelings that cannot be explained
Love is that moment when you cannot speak
because so much wants to be said
Love is when you cannot imagine your life any differently
Love is friendship that cannot be broken
Love is two souls wrapped in one
Love hurts so wonderfully you cannot let go
------------------------------
My Lady

My lady moved, and so
All are aware,
As ley-lines swing
And currents of the air
Waft love across the world
Now she is there.

My lady lives here now.
This place, to me,
Enchanted is
And will, forever, be.

0 comments: