For Though I Know She Loves Me-Love Poem






For Though I Know She Loves Me

For though I hope she loves me
For she has kissed my mouth
Thought I am like a stricken bird 
who cannot reach the south.

Tonight I know she loves me
And my heart is very glad
for her kiss was just as wonderful
As all the dreams I've had
-----------------------
The Lake

As she stares down upon the lake
her eyes fill with tears
wondering how long she can wait
the breeze blows ever so lightly
and warms her of his touch
and how she loves him oh so much
----------------------------------------
Sacrifices Of Love
Love makes us strong..
then makes us weak,
Love makes us see..
then makes us blind,
Love makes us able..
then makes us disable,
We want love..
but don't always need it.
--------------------------------------
This Morning
This passionate morning
I wake up with
Your feminine body
With your seductive eyes
with your soft kisses
saying I love you.
This passionate morning
I am hoping you
could write your
immense love in my
lips.







0 comments: