Love Symphony-Love Poem




Love Symphony

I will love myself
I will love my music
I will love my poems
I will love prayers
I will love life
I will love candles
I will love my computer
I will love the internet
I will love people
I will love my family
I will love life
I will love peace
I will love to sing
I will love sheltering myself
I will love the church
I will love the farm
I will love to travel
I will love Coffee
I will love seven up and rum
I will love the time pasing by me
I will love hearing the sound of the birds
I will love learning what Life can offer me
I will love taking care of me
I will love nurturing me 
----------------------------------
Faces of Love

Love here, love there
Love springs everywhere
Love thrills, love excites
Love enchants and delights

Love hurts, love heals
Love gathers and dispels
Love kills, love revives
Love keeps us alive 
-------------------------
Love Me Like I Love Everything I Do

Love me like I love bathing under the glorious sun
Love me like I love dreaming inside of heaven’s arm
Love me like I love crying in the mourning rain
Love me like I love sitting on top of a mountain
Love me like I love waiting next to forever in vain
Love me like I love grinning to the devil’s pain
Love me like I love watching the stars falling upon
Love me like I love spending time on my own
Love me like I love finding something true
Love me like I love falling in love with you 

0 comments: