Love Quotes--Two Faced People Love Quotes

Two Faced People Love Quotes


I'd rather treasure an enemy who frankly says that he hates me.. than to keep a friend whose passion is to put me down secretly..
-------------------------
I'd rather have an enemy who slaps me in the face than a friend who stabs me in the back.
--------------------
The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies... It comes from Friends n loved ones.
------------------------
Stand out from the crowd, keep the grass cut low to see the snakes and remember to kill them with a smile.
---------------------
People aren't always who or what we think, sometimes our love, trust and respect distort the signs that are ever so clear in hindsight.
---------------------
Some people will pretend to care just so they can get a better seat to watch your struggle. Every helping hand isn't always there to help.
------------------------
When your friends are ignoring you that means they weren't your friends from the beginning, they where just acting like it.
---------------------
To every girl who gossiped about me in corners of parties, to those who were my slap in the face, to the close minded or misunderstanding, to those boys that broke my heart, and to those friends who turned out to be back stabbers. You all challenged me to become the person I wanted to be. I am stronger because of all the stupid things you put me through. No matter how much you have done to me, you have unknowingly done so much more for me. So, thanks
----------------------
Once people stop talking with you then they start talking about you.
-------------------
I want to throw all my friends on water, to let me know which plastics will float.
-------------------
Its a shame that the very people who you protect are the first ones to turn there backs on you.

1 comment:

  1. True lines

    I'd rather have an enemy who slaps me in the face than a friend who stabs me in the back.
    --------------------
    The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies... It comes from Friends n loved ones.

    ReplyDelete