Love Quotes--Being Hurt By Someone You Love Quotes

Being Hurt By Someone You Love Quotes


The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies... It comes from Friends n loved ones.
------------------
I know as long as you are happy, I can get through this. But it still kills me to see you with her. Not because she is perfect for you, not because she makes you smile, not because she is what you need but because she's my best friend.
-----------------
You've hurt me once and I promised myself I wont let you do it again.
------------------
Its so hard not to cry, knowing my mother is barely there, I see girls so close to their mothers, But its as if mine is already in the ground.
-------------------------
Sometimes the one you love ends up hurting you the most...and sometimes, the friend who takes one into their arms and cries when you cry, turns out to be the love you never knew you wanted.
----------------------------
Don't ever believe someone when they promise to never hurt you. Be smart enough to know, that no one can keep that promise forever.
------------------------
Do not love someone deeply to make sure that the other side love you as the same depth!! The depth of your love today is the depth of your wound tomorrow!!
---------------------
What they do to you hurts, but realizing that they don't love you kills you inside and breaks your heart into a thousand pieces.
---------------------------
Leaving someone you love is the hardest thing you will ever have to do, but if they're not treating you right it's the right thing to do.

1 comment:

  1. I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up. Actually, I am looking for Hurt Status. Do you have?

    ReplyDelete