If I die, I will wait for you-Love Quotes

Love Quotes


“If I die, I will wait for you, do you understand? No matter how long. I will watch from beyond to make sure you live every year you have to its fullest, and then we’ll have so much to talk about when I see you again… 
--------------------------

“Those sweet lips. My, oh my, I could kiss those lips all night long.
Good things come to those who wait.” 
--------------------------
“Terrific. A bisexual dominant vampire with kidnapping expertise.” 
-----------------
“No. No, I don't believe you'd betray me with her. I don't believe you'd cheat on me. But I'm afraid, and I'm sick in my heart that you might look at her, then at me. And regret.” 
-----------------------------
“Memories were fine but you couldn't touch them, smell them or hold them. They were never exactly as the moment was, and they faded with time.” 

0 comments: