Love Quotes-- Sad Relationship Quotes & Sayings

Sad Relationship Quotes & Sayings


Tell me the words I never said, show me the tears you never shed. Give me the touch, that one you promised to be mine, or has it vanished for all time.
----------------------------
Its hard to hold tears in eyes with fake smile, still I am doing it because I don't want people to know that you are the reason behind my tears.
---------------------------
He hurt you... He lied to you... He used you... He just doesn't care.' I tell myself the truth everyday...but I don't want to believe it. I forgave him for hurting me, because I love him. I always loved him.
-------------------------
She sensed it wasn't enough. She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance, or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps something as simple as not being second. That's all she wanted. Is that too much to ask for?
--------------------------.
It never once occured to me that I cared too much...now I see all too clearly the one way street I was walking on.
------------
I'm sorry that I said goodbye, people say I did the right thing but they don't have to cry. I can love you for all the thing that you are, and then hate you for all the things that you're not, I want you to go, I want you to stay, but I can't have it both ways.

0 comments: