Loving You-Romantic Poem




Loving You

Today a drummer boy told me you are falling in love with me
or was it your heart beating when I kissed the bosom of thee
it was the time when the Nox was at her young
and I was kissing you and its silence who sung

in the midst of the dark
I held you tight in Hyde's park
you were truly looking something
like an angel spreading her wing

I felt it is not the beauty for which I should love you
it is not the quality at all for what I must trust you
but is thou's way of giving love
and the way you want to be loved

whilst I kissed you from top to toes
your soft body felt like a winter rose
Oh so soft, as one can be
softness that was never earlier felt by me

I drank wine every time I kissed your lips
you tried to speak but they only lisp
I wished from heart to keep loving you
till the sun shower snow & eternity will be new

--------------------------------
When The Storm Comes Around

Should you find yourself at the captain's helm,
as everyone around you is jumping ship.
Do not lose your stride.
Do not miss a step.
Because I will be right beside you,
braving the storm.

As the cruel dark clouds loom just above the bow,
and the torrential rains begin to fall.
Your nerves may get the best of you,
but that is perfectly natural.

All you must do is reach out and take my hand.
I will calm those panicked thoughts
causing your mind to spin.

I will stand at your side through hurricane force winds,
and together we'll be able to keep our footing.
Life may attempt to send us to the ocean depths,
but together we will survive this hellish night
to see the sun again.



0 comments: