I Don't Remember-Love Story

I Don't Remember..


Lilly and I walked out of my boyfriend’s house, Eli, we were laughing. We loved to go into his room and throw everything around and mess up his desk and room. He hated when we would messed it up, but we did it anyway. Lilly was laughing skipping down the sidewalk.

“He is really going to be mad this time,” I said laughing following just a few feet away from her. “Oh he won’t be that mad, or he will just have to get over it,” She said giggling and stopping letting me catch up with her. I got by her side we were getting ready to cross the street. We had our hands to our sides and started walking into the road.

I heard something coming by I didn’t see anything. Then I heard a car slide down the street we couldn’t get across fast enough. “Bang!” I open my eyes one last time and I see the car speed down the road…. Lilly was on the ground next to me I couldn’t get to her and see if she was alright…. It was hard to see…..my eyes grew tired… I couldn’t get up…..I could barley move… I couldn’t keep my eyes open …..Then everything when black…… 

I woke up and looked around, “Where am I?” who am I? I thought. I got up and felt my head I felt a sharp pain go from my head all the way down my body and I looked down at my hand and seen blood on it. why am I bleeding? I thought I started walking I didn’t know where I was going but I was just walking. With every step I took I felt a slight pain. I was getting tired, I couldn’t walk no more. I found a tree by a park and lay down by it and fell into a deep sleep.

I was on my way home from my friends Nathan house, I was driving my car and I seen something in the road. I got closer to the object in the road it was a person. I jumped out of my car, leaving the door open I ran to see who it was. It was Lilly my girlfriends best friend what was she doing in the middle of the road, “Lilly wake up please wake up,” I put my ear on her chest I didn’t hear no heart beat. I call 911 and told them where I was at, and what I knew. I started to do mouth to mouth seeing if I could get her the breath. It didn’t work I didn’t know who long she had been here. I stop and sat by her and held her hand as the ambulance pulled up and put her on the stretcher and put her in the back of the truck. 

One of the doctors came up to me and said,” Im sorry, but she is not going to make it,” I shook my head and let a tear fall from my eye, if Lilly was here where Macy was. She was always with Macy they would always say they were twins they did everything together. I had rarely seen them away from each other. I seen the ambulance pull away I got back in my car and slowly drove back to my house.

I walked into the door I didn’t hear anyone in the house; I ran up to my room and sighed when I walked into my room. It was a mess I knew it was from Macy and Lilly they would always do these little dumb things to make me made. How could I even be mad at them Lilly is… dead… and I don t know where in the hell Macy is. I had the clear my mind. I put on a jacket and when for a walk. 

I woke up it was raining I leaned against the tree and looked out into the rain not knowing where I am going to go. The rain was getting harder I got up and just started working down the street. The pain was not as bad as before but I still felt it. Why am I in all of this pain? I asked my self.

Just then guy with long dark brown hair with bright blue eyes walked up to me and said,”Macy where have you been I have been worried about you so much,” he pulled me into a hug. I looked up at him, “Who are you?” He looked at me eyes full of confusion and concern. “Macy you don’t know who I am? Im Eli,” I looked up at him not knowing what to say. I didn’t know this boy, was my name Macy. He looked up and said,”What happen that night with you and Lilly….. we found her…. But you was not there, where were you? Why wasn’t you with her?” He looked down at me. I look him right in his eyes not knowing what he was talking about, who was Lilly and why I wasn’t there, who was I, and how was Lilly? What was he talking about? “You still don’t know what I am talking about,” He said with a sigh. I shook my head. He looked at me eyes full of sadness and worry.

I looked at him I didn’t know what he was talking about and I didn’t want to finish this conversation with him. I turn around and ran down the wet street. I could hear him call out to me from behind, but I kept running not wanting to hear anymore. 

The rain fell harder as I ran fast trying to find a place to stay dry. How did he know me? I have never seen his face before, but there was something about him that I couldn’t put my finger on, but I knew him from some place. Did I know him? Why can’t I remember?

So I just ran and ran to get away from that feeling, at the rain fell harder on my head and dripped down my body. I stopped and turned back I didn’t see him I slowed to a walk as the rain slip down my body.

0 comments: