Don't leave a piece -Love Quotes

Love Quotes


“Don't leave a piece of jewelry at his house so you can go back and get it later; he may be with his real girlfriend.” 
-----------------------

“Falling for him would be like cliff diving. It would be either the most exhilarating thing that ever happened to me or the stupidest mistake I’d ever make.” 
---------------------------------
“I used to date the lead singer of The Cranberries, but she cheated on me. Turns out she had some turkey on the side.” 

“You know,” he said, “this is why I love you so much.”
Her tone was heartbreakingly warm. “What do you mean?”
You don’t ask me to go inside because it’s cold. You just want to make it easier for me to be where I want to stand.”
--------------------------------
“Carpe Scrotum. Seize life by the testicles” 
------------------------------
“Some people claim that marriage interferes with romance. There's no doubt about it. Anytime you have a romance, your wife is bound to interfere.” 
----------------------------
“Why do people always assume that volume will succeed when logic won’t? - Damon” 
-----------------
“Do you want to know why men name their penis? So the most important decisions in their life aren't made by a stranger.” 

0 comments: